PERNUTS ALMOND Is Roasted & Salted, Selected Of The Best Iranian Almonds.
Health Benefits of Almonds:
- Almonds reduce heart attack risk.
Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.
- Almonds lower “bad” cholesterol.
Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.
- Almonds protects artery walls from damage.
It was found that the flavonoids in almond skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease (Research at Tufts University).
- Almonds help build strong bones and teeth.
The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
- Almonds provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss:
- Although nuts are high in fat, frequent nut eaters are thinner on average than those who almost never consume nuts. (Data from the Nurses’ Health Study)
- Those who ate nuts at least two times per week were 31 percent less likely to gain weight than were those who never or seldom ate them in a study involving 8,865 adults. (WHFood’s article on almonds)
- Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
- Almonds help provide goodbrain function.
Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Almonds nourish the nervous system.
According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
- Almonds alkalize the body.
Almonds are the only nut and one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming. When your body is not alkaline enough, you risk osteoporosis, poor immune function, low energy and weight gain.
- E-mail email@example.com
- Mobile Number +995 595 35 72 04
- Extra Mobile Number +995 595 98 74 16